Sunday, June 18, 2006

Experimento


I would like to see if I could put a picture here.

Comments:
Good morning. I am a blogger at Dakota Voice, a Christian/Conservative site and have been following the story of John Freshwater and the actions of the Ohio school board. There are several aspects that do not seem to add up, but I am most curious about the "branding" allegations.

I saw your post at another site that raised some questions about this as well. As a medical doctor with 30+ years in the ER I just don't understand how a Tesla coil producing very low amperage static electricity could impart the injuries that are alleged. I know the manufacturer recommends that it not come in contact with the skin, but I believe that is simply a legal statement to avoid any claims of liability. The manufacturer has made a statement that he knows of no claims of any kind of injury from their product before this. Furthermore, I don't understand why the parents didn't have their child evaluated by medical professionals and the injuries fully documented. The one photo that shoes up all over the internet looks like a cell phone photo taken in the boy’s lavatory at school. The photo shows an image that for all the world looks just like henna stains and not burns or even inflammation. If a teacher truly did "brand" a student wouldn't you think that the teacher would be summarily discharged and assault charges filed immediately?

I am writing to you in hopes that you can direct me to any new reports that answer any of the questions that I've raised, or any new information about the case at all. Thank you for your assistance. God bless.

Ralph Hatcher, MD
Indianapolis
rhatcher@butler.edu
 
Greetings,
I was buzzing through sites looking for news to update my sites and to build a quicky to remind folks to wake up and get to a 4th of July Tea Party and .. came across your other blogger site.. which i don't have time at this moment to stop and really read, but, did slightly read and became interested and then wanted to just hit an RSS feed but didnt find one but then wanted to contact you to suggest that you add a contact button or feed button and also mention that your site is chok full of great looking articles but it has become a bit unruly looking.. takes too long to pull down. Just trying to help.. hmmm .. maybe I can help? maybe i just did. Great to see another Christian Conservative fighting the good fight!
Godspeed! jef http://wonway.biz
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?